December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas


This year is particularly tough for me.  As my husband has decided to leave me, and runaway from his problems instead of facing them head on and solving them.  He left on December 21, just 4 days before Christmas Day, and 3 days before my family celebrates Christmas.  I figure I'm strong enough to handle this.  And he keeps calling me and asking to come home, and giving me the same lines he always gives me when he leaves.  So what do I do?  I can't just let my guard down and believe him, like I do every other time and get hurt again and again.  It's our first Christmas as Husband and Wife.  It really stings!!! 

I'm still going to enjoy myself, and after my Fed Ex package arrives (I bought myself a new cell phone for my Christmas present to myself), I will go to my mother's house and help her make Christmas Dinner!  I will enjoy watching my children's eyes light up as they open their gifts, and take pictures of every moment! And I will not rub it in my husband's face that he missed Christmas with his family, once again.  This is the 3rd year in a row we have not had Christmas together.  Quite sad actually.  However, I've gotten used to it.  

So anyway, from my house to yours.  Merry Christmas Everyone!!!  And have a safe, fun, and prosperous New Year!!!

Love, 

Mrs. Bennett


No comments:

Post a Comment