December 15, 2010

First things first.....

I've decided to start a personal blog.  Maybe to vent, or let out frustrations, just brag, or be random.  I do have a business blog, but it's been awfully slow lately, so I haven't updated it.  http://cmphotographyks.blogger.com

Just so you (the reader) know a little about me.  I am married to the LOVE of my life (as most people are I'm sure ;p).  I am 33 years old, and I have given birth to 3 children.  A boy who is 16 years old and extremely talented singer and musician,  a girl who is 13 and lives with her adoptive family on a farm only 30 miles from my house, and a boy who is 10 years old and is very lively and entertaining, he has the biggest heart I've ever seen in a person too :).

We have 4 birdies, all parakeets (budgies).  Three boys, and one girl.  Apollo, Toby, Spaz, and Gretchen.  Toby and Spaz are a rarity; they are twins!!!  They are all so fun and they all have such unique personalities.  They are seriously spoiled though, as they have their own room to fly around in, with toys and perches in the corners.  But they still tend to spend most of their time in their mansion of a cage. 

I live in a medium size town in Northwest Kansas, with my husband, and work as a professional photographer (but that's so slow right now with all the other photographers in the area, competition is tough).  I am working on becoming a licensed insurance agent through Aflac at the moment. 

I have recently started enjoying decorating desserts.  I'm not very good at it, but I enjoy trying.  Also, I love decorating other people's homes, but don't want to do it for a living, or else it will take all the fun out of it. I also am crazy about entering new contests all the time and have found a GREAT website that has every contest you can think of on it.  http://contestgirl.com  I haven't won anything yet, but I'm still hoping. 

I'm not quite sure what else to write at this moment, but I'm hoping to update at the LEAST, weekly.  Hoping more than that, but with my busy life, that may be all it gets.  I highly doubt I'll get any readers, but please feel free to leave comments, I won't mind as long as it's nothing derogatory or rude.  I expect nothing but adult behavior on this page (by adult, I mean MATURE). 

Thanks for stopping by....

Mrs. Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment