April 18, 2011

Tornado Season!!!!

It is Tornado Season once again....my FAVORITE time of year.  Mostly for the excitement and photographic opportunities!  I have a GREAT camera this year, and will be taking lots of photos from storms that roll through Phillipsburg, KS.  I even downloaded the Storm Chaser App on my Android Phone to keep up with the  Mesoscale and Radars when I am away from home.

Below are some archived pictures from 2008 to 2010.  ALL PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHTED AND NOT INTENDED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO VIEW ON MY PAGE.  DO NOT COPY OR USE FOR ANY PURPOSE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME, THE OWNER.  You can email me at mrsbennett23@gmail.com if you are interested in using any of my pictures.  I will, and have in the past, sue you for copyright theft if you take my pictures without permission.

With that being said...please enjoy viewing my archived photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment