April 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home

This weekend, April 8 - 9, 2011, Mike and I will be moving into our temporary residence in Phillipsburg, Ks.  We found a very nice rental for only $300 a month plus utilities.  We got our lawn mower and will be taking care of the lawn as well.  I am considering planting some yellow tulips out front by the red fence.  We will only be renting this place for about a year or so.  We are saving up for 2 things.  My surgery to UNtie my tubes so we can have a baby, and to put a large down payment on a house we found and hope that nobody else gets to it by the time we are ready to buy it!  Pictures of each are below with captions so you know which one is which.  I think this town will be peaceful, and it seems like the folks there are pretty friendly.  Which is a big change from the city I live in now.  A lot of people are pretty selfish in Hays.  Anyway.....I am NOT looking forward to packing up and moving again, but I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in our lives!  GOD thank you!!!

Ciao for now~
Mrs. B

The house we are renting is on the RIGHT side with the red fence.

And this is the house we are looking into buying!  Where we will have our family in!  We have lots of plans for this house, and I just get so excited when I see it in my head, how beautiful our future will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment