March 31, 2011

A Brand New Start

God has been SOOOOOO good to us!!!  My husband, Mike, got a job, a very good paying job in Phillipsburg, Ks.  It's an hour and a half north of where we live now, but we are eager to make the move!  The job has to keep him a minimum of 8 weeks.  If they like him, they will keep him on permanently!!!  He is going to do everything in his power to make sure he gets to keep that job!  It pays $20.45/hr!!!!!

I have found a couple houses we are interested in buying.  One is 35 miles South of Pburg, but it's an amazing house and it's just our style and price!  Mike said he is willing to drive the distance back and forth to have this house.  So we are going to work hard on getting it!  We will be able to buy a nicer car, and afford to have nice things, and drive back and forth to visit my family and our friends!!!  I am so anxious I could just scream!!!

The picture below is of the town of Phillipsburg. It's small, but just right.  And we can drive to Kearney, Nebraska for Wal Mart and other places we need that are bigger!  Nebraska doesn't have food tax, so that will be a good grocery bill for us!!

Okay, so we are moving in 2 weeks!!! I'll keep the blog posted as often as I can!  And definitely will post pictures of the new house!

Ciao,
Mrs. B


No comments:

Post a Comment