February 27, 2011

Date Night!

It's been a while since my Husband and I have had a Date Night!  We had a lot of fun.  Food was so gross, but we made it through with snacks at the movies!  We went out the a Chinese Buffet for dinner, then walked around the Mall and window shopped.  However, we found this GREAT Pea Coat for Mike. I am tellin ya, he has to have it!  It is marked down to $50 from $150.  I mean that's a $100 Discount!  WOW! He looks so fantastic in it.  It's amazing!

Then we went to the Movie Theater, and watched this HILARIOUS movie called "Hall Pass".  If you are a married couple, you HAVE to see this movie! So funny.  From the beginning we were laughing already!  Definitely worth the money to pay to see in Theaters, and then buy when it comes out on DVD.

Now we are home, and getting ready to drink some Green Tea and I am getting a MASSAGE!!!!  Wonderful Date night!  I really love my Husband, and so glad to share my life with him!

Till Next Time,

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment